When it was founded in 1856, Bryson was known as “the little port of Havelock,” and served as the transfer point for goods shipped between the upper Ottawa and the lower townships. It was also the county seat until 1914, when a fire destroyed most of the village. This historic site on the bank of the Ottawa River is well worth a visit. In spring, listen to the roar of the seven famous waterfalls that early voyagers had to bypass on foot and, in summer, enjoy Bryson’s lovely waterfront parks and beautiful beaches.

rafting packages at Rafting Momentum