Pontiac Heritage road trip
Fort-Coulonge (Québec), Canada
Follow the interpretive panels to learn the history of the Pontiac, told in words and pictures based on historical records collected by historians (including one from the Kitigan Zibi community) and a geologist.
Open year round
* Check with the company for the latest updates.
- Assisted wheelchair accessibilty
- Total access for the handicapped
- Accessible by public transport
- Electric charging station
- Restaurant on site
- Free parking
- Paid parking
- Bus parking
- Free WIFI