1508 Trans-Canada Rt., Grand-Remous (Québec), Canada
The Savoyard covered bridge, built in 1931, stretches over 102 metres. It features lookouts and descriptive panels that reveal the secrets of log driving, and offers a breathtaking view of the Grand-Remous rapids.
Free admission : $0.00
Schedules not available
* Check with the company for the latest updates.
- Assisted wheelchair accessibilty
- Total access for the handicapped
- Accessible by public transport
- Electric charging station
- Restaurant on site
- Free parking
- Paid parking
- Bus parking
- Free WIFI