Walleye Interpretation Centre
506 Baskatong Rd., Grand-Remous (Québec), Canada
The Walleye Interpretation Centre, run by the association Pêche Sportive du Réservoir Baskatong, is a fun and enriching activity for the general public and school groups. See the walleye as you’ve never seen it before, from egg to hook.
Schedules not available
* Check with the company for the latest updates.
- Assisted wheelchair accessibilty
- Total access for the handicapped
- Accessible by public transport
- Electric charging station
- Restaurant on site
- Free parking
- Paid parking
- Bus parking
- Free WIFI