Did you know that funding is available for your tourism development projects? Several funding programs are offered to tourism organizations and businesses to help them develop and implement innovative and structuring concepts for the industry. Depending on project scope and requirements, three funding program tiers are available:
- Provincial programs administered by Quebec’s Ministère du Tourisme;
- The Outaouais Region Tourism Development Program (ORTDP), administered jointly by the Ministère du Tourisme and Outaouais Tourism;
- The Festivals, Events and Small Attractions Support Program, created by Outaouais Tourism to round out the funding offer.
Agreement on the Digital Development of the Tourism Industry (ADDTI)
Outaouais Tourism accepts applications throughout the year.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Complete the form and email it, together with any required supporting documents, to email@example.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To ensure that your project is eligible and your file is complete, you must contact Gilliane Cyr, Tourism Development Advisor for Outaouais Tourism at 819 778-2530, ext. 206, or by email before submitting your application.
FESTIVALS, EVENTS AND SMALL ATTRACTIONS SUPPORT PROGRAM 2017–2020
Actively involved in the community, Outaouais Tourism is proud to support local tourism organizations and businesses by investing a total of $150,000 ($50,000 per year) over the three-year period 2017–2020. A maximum of $5,000 per project will be available in the form of a non-refundable grant. The funding can be used to cover intangible expenses (customer surveys, for example) or products and/or services required for a major project.
- For events taking place in summer 2017, the application deadline is July 14, 2017.
- For events taking place in winter 2017–18, applications must be submitted between May 1 and October 31, 2017.
- For events taking place in summer 2018, applications must be submitted between November 1, 2017, and April 30, 2018.
*** Additional applications may be considered depending on available funding.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your application form together with any required supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outaouais Tourism will render a decision within 45 days of receipt of your completed application.
PROVINCIAL PROGRAMS ADMINISTERED BY THE MINISTÈRE DU TOURISME DU QUÉBEC
The Ministère du Tourisme du Québec offers several project development funding programs.