- Low Tourist Welcome Bureau
Tourist information offices
Low Tourist Welcome Bureau
400 Highway 105, Low (Québec), J0X 2C0 Canada
Our staff is pleased to welcome you to our tourist Information office located at the southern end of the Gatineau Valley. Low is also the starting point of the "Véloroute des draveurs", our regional cycling path created on an old railroad.
June 1 to August 31
* Check with the company for the latest updates.
- Total access for the handicapped
- Assisted wheelchair accessibilty
- Accessible by public transport
- Restaurant on site
- Free WIFI
- Bus parking
- Paid parking
- Free parking