Circuit pédestre « Quartier-du-Moulin »
Gatineau (Québec), Canada
Hundreds of forest industry workers and their families, as well as pulp and paper experts, settled in this neighbourhood in the late 1920s. Discover this former company town and its quaint New England charm.
Schedules not available
* Check with the company for the latest updates.
- Assisted wheelchair accessibilty
- Total access for the handicapped
- Accessible by public transport
- Electric charging station
- Restaurant on site
- Free parking
- Paid parking
- Bus parking
- Free WIFI