COVID-19 : Current Information
Last update: November 23, 2020
Due to COVID-19, some accommodations, attractions, and activities listed on our website could be closed or cancelled. While planning your visit please call ahead to ensure that they are open and offering services.
Alert level for Outaouais:
Level 3 – Alert (orange), sanitary measures in effect for the following territories:
Inter-regional travel is not recommended by the public health authorities. Learn more about these restrictions from the Gouvernement du Québec.
Level 4 – Maximum Alert (red), sanitary measures in effect for the following territories:
Inter-regional travel is not recommended toward a green, yellow or orange zone and outside Québec. Learn more about these restrictions from the Gouvernement du Québec.
Please refer to the Gouvernement du Québec website to learn more about the affected economic sectors in the red zone (COVID-19).
Red zone restrictions have been extended until January 11, 2021.
Tourism Information Offices
Due to the current situation, our tourist information offices in Gatineau and Montebello are closed to the public for an indefinite period. Our team will be happy to answer your questions by email, phone, or chat.
This situation is changing on an almost daily basis. If you have a question about a specific attraction or if you can still do an activity, do not hesitate to call us, or drop us a line by email or chat.
Wearing a mask or face covering
Wearing a mask or face covering that covers the nose and mouth is mandatory in enclosed or partially enclosed public places for people age 10 and over. This measure includes businesses, stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, shopping centres, cinemas, theatres, common areas of establishments and office buildings and public transit. Please refer to the Gouvernement du Québec website for details.
Recommendations for travellers
- If you are showing COVID-19-related symptoms, stay home and take care of your health. You are worried or have questions, you can contact 811 or visit the Gouvernement du Québec
- Restaurant dining rooms are closed in red zones (level 4 alert), but most of them can offer take-out service.
- Directly contact officials at the sites you want to visit to make sure that they are open and make reservations in advance.
- To ensure your safety, the Gouvernement du Québec ask travellers to follow these guidelines.
- If you have questions related to tourist activities, please refer to the Gouvernement du Québec
For additional COVID-19 related information, visit the following websites: